Australian Wine and Sunshine
Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours take you on an exciting journey from Sydney to Hunter Valley, the oldest wine region in Australia. Indulge your inner foodie as you discover the fine wines and culinary delights of Australia’s famous Hunter Valley. Set out from Sydney on a full-day small-group tour, stopping to enjoy tours and tastings at the region’s most prestigious boutique wineries. Along the way, tuck into lunch at a local restaurant, sample regional cheeses, and chocolates, and visit The Hunter Distillery. Sit back, relax and enjoy a most fabulous day in the warm Australian sunshine with some truly delicious wines.
Operated by Fairmont and Certificates issued from Fairmont. The following Fairmont terms apply:
1. Ovation Rewards do not expire.
2. Ovation Rewards must be purchased as part of a legitimate incentive, motivation, recognition or sales promotion program.
3. Ovation Rewards may not be used for group programs or catering functions.
4. Guests must present and submit their Ovation Rewards Certificate upon check-in.
5. Ovation Rewards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. Ovation Rewards may not be valid where restricted by law.
7. Ovation Rewards are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
8. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of Ovation Rewards is the recipient's responsibility.
9. Guest must provide the Ovation Rewards certificate number when booking their reward stay. Hotel policy further requires that the guest must guarantee reservations with a credit card for incidentals.
10. Ovation Rewards are valid for one-night stay in indicated room type, applicable room taxes, full breakfast for two in the hotel's all day dining restaurant, and related taxes and gratuities only (excludes buffets and alcohol).
11. Ovation Rewards are redeemable based upon last room availability in the room category purchased (some exceptions may apply). Some restrictions may apply to special event dates. Minimum night stays may be required.
12. Ovation Rewards cannot be used to pay for any incidentals, such as parking, service charges, other taxes or other expenses.
13. Participating hotels are subject to change without notice: for the most current hotel collection listing please visit: www.frhi.com/corporateincentives/ovationrewards/collections
14. Length of stay restrictions may apply.Airfare
Travel is available from any of the 48 contiguous United States to the destination listed. Miles cannot be utilized to upgrade these coach class certificates to a higher level of service. Airfare taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Any airport departure taxes, fees or fuel surcharges (if charged) are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Your auction package redemption voucher will be emailed to you. Please allow 15 days for your redemption voucher to be delivered from the time payment is received. You will need your redemption voucher number when contacting our travel services department for booking your travel. Travel needs to be booked within one year and traveled within two years. As well, travel must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and reservations are subject to availability. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and non-refundable. Auction packages cannot be resold. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.